View Profile maxrobert

7 audio Reviews with Responses

All 16 Reviews

The bass too heavy and hurts my ears, however, intro rocks and enjoy clashing of tonalities. Rest is pretty meh, but that is the times we are living in so. 3 stars for being in league with the times.

Vortonox responds:

oh hehe

Pop/dance 00's+ i vi III VII / vi IV I V in a nutshell. 2 1/2 starz for "Genre". Merry XMAS

GDTrickshot responds:

i mean you shouldnt judge a song on its genre alone but ok

A completely OK rock n roll ala 90's. Minus 1 and 1/2 star for harmonic variation and basic melodic complexity/counterpoint but that is me so take that with a big grain of salt. Merry Christmas

DayVdyza responds:

Thank you Max. Same to you, Merry Xmas. Just dumping old stuff I wrote/recorded... was wondering what honest opinion was. Thanks for yours!
Cheers!!!!!

Allright, i was a tad too harsh. Plus being a pooper such as myself doesnt help anybody. 🙂
Cheers mate

Kyuki responds:

I understand your view. I just wanted to put it out there in case someone else was getting stuck like I was and perhaps will use this to help.

Okey, although I want more progression, but thats just my anti minimalism sentiments going... I do not belong in this world.

ChrisisD responds:

First of all thanks for your review. And about the progression... I purposefully kept it quite minimalist as you mentioned.

Nice. Like the music dialogue at the 2.16 mark. Music dialogues such as these give meaning to the music. Counterpoint is king

ARealGhost responds:

Thank you so much! I don't understand your meaning entirely, though that's mostly because I have a severe lack of knowledge on the education or science of music ^__^'

I'm a game developer, 2d animator/illustrator, music composer, and singer too. I have a bachelor's degree in music composition from the academy of music in Malmö Sweden. I dislike minimalism Rather: Maximalism is the way to go.

37, Male