View Profile maxrobert

All 16 Audio Reviews

7 w/ Responses

I enjoyed this on a Friday night and believe you can too. Would have preferred another harmonic plateau switch somewhere, but I have the feeling today's audience don't seem to appreciate that so minus 1 and 1/2 stars for my own personal aesthetic beliefs.

The bass too heavy and hurts my ears, however, intro rocks and enjoy clashing of tonalities. Rest is pretty meh, but that is the times we are living in so. 3 stars for being in league with the times.

Vortonox responds:

oh hehe

Pop/dance 00's+ i vi III VII / vi IV I V in a nutshell. 2 1/2 starz for "Genre". Merry XMAS

GDTrickshot responds:

i mean you shouldnt judge a song on its genre alone but ok

A completely OK rock n roll ala 90's. Minus 1 and 1/2 star for harmonic variation and basic melodic complexity/counterpoint but that is me so take that with a big grain of salt. Merry Christmas

DayVdyza responds:

Thank you Max. Same to you, Merry Xmas. Just dumping old stuff I wrote/recorded... was wondering what honest opinion was. Thanks for yours!
Cheers!!!!!

It's a good song and F was good. It was F:ing good and I hope that was the magic thingamajig,

atmospheric

Literal wall of sound

Nice cat

Allright, i was a tad too harsh. Plus being a pooper such as myself doesnt help anybody. 🙂
Cheers mate

Kyuki responds:

I understand your view. I just wanted to put it out there in case someone else was getting stuck like I was and perhaps will use this to help.

It sounds like you didn't think anything how this piece should progress. However, that is because I as a listener wanted more, You deserve a minus. It was allright, but that is all. The Composition was very bad.

I'm a game developer, 2d animator/illustrator, music composer, and singer too. I have a bachelor's degree in music composition from the academy of music in Malmö Sweden. I dislike minimalism Rather: Maximalism is the way to go.

37, Male